Application Support Engineer (StarCCM+)
At BroadTech Engineering
, we are constantly looking for exceptional talents to be part of our exceptional team.
The Application Support Engineer is primarily responsible for making sure the technical success of our client in their use of our flagship software, STAR-CCM+. If you are creative, entrepreneurial, and possess excellent communication skills, we would like to hear from you.
- Conduct training on introductory and advanced topics in STAR-CCM+ to communicate and demonstrate the latest software capabilities to customers. The role also includes mentoring and providing direct customer support.
- Act as primary point of contact to the assigned set of accounts for all technical issues related to their use of STAR-CCM+. Accurately Identify technical problems and take responsibility for the successful resolution of issues.
Minimum Skills, Education, and Requirements
- Ph.D. in CFD or Aerodynamics, or MS degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or related field with a focus in computational methods and Experimental fluid dynamics.
- Successful application of CFD methods to meet real-world goals in research or design.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Prior Project Experience in using commercial CFD solvers, specifically Star CCM+ (Most preferred), ANSYS Fluent and etc
- Strong In-depth foundation in theoretical knowledge of CFD Simulation Methodology and aerodynamics
- In-depth Project Experience in CAD modeling and simulation skills
- Fundamental knowledge on OpenFOAM or other open-source is a plus
• A letter of application,
• A detailed CV,
• Summary of your Ph.D. or previous scientific work
Salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and relevant work experience.