Join us at the Year in Infrastructure 2019 Conference in Singapore October 21-24 to see the future of buildings and facilities infrastructure design, delivery, operations, and asset management. This year’s agenda features content designed for professionals like YOU!
Monday, October 21 is Academies Day, which features our six Digital Advancement Academies, focused on industry trends and best practices.
- The Digital Advancement Academy guides learners through key factors in digitalization that formulate a better information management strategy, driven by outcome-based objectives, to help you realize better value from your assets.
Tuesday, October 22 features ACCELERATE Day, our latest agenda addition, where attendees can experience firsthand all the latest enhancements and key capabilities of CONNECT Edition and get a sneak peek at our product roadmaps.
- OpenBuildings™ enables architects and structural, mechanical, and electrical engineers to efficiently design and manage complex, high-performing buildings.
- STAAD can confidently deliver safe, compliant, and cost-effective structural designs and analyses on time.
- OpenSite® provides a comprehensive site design workflow, including reality modeling, geotechnical, underground utilities, terrain modeling, detailed drawing production, and visualization.
- PLAXIS provides the benefits of both finite element and limit equilibrium numerical analysis to keep infrastructure safe from geotechnical failure.
- SYNCHRO uniquely provides a single technology solution to accurately visualize, analyze, edit, and track your entire project, including logistics and temporary works.
Wednesday and Thursday, October 23-24 features our six Industry Forums, which include keynotes, industry thought leaders, panel discussions, presentations from our Year in Infrastructure Awards finalists, and sessions including our strategic partners.
- The Buildings and Campuses Forum is where building professionals will learn how to accelerate the going digital movement with computational design processes, better data management, and facility simulation capabilities.
Be sure to connect with our finalists from the following Year in Infrastructure Awards categories: Buildings and Campuses, Geotechnical Engineering, and Structural Engineering.
To view our exciting agenda and to register, check out the conference website.