New York, July 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL 4D PRINTING MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028" -
0, the emerging Industry 5.0, simple testing techniques, decreased cost of manufacturing & processing, etc.
4D printing is a level-up to the 3D printing process, with time as the added dimension. In basic terms, a 3D-printed object would now able to reform in terms of shape in response to pressure, heat, and water. Manufacture involves prototyping, product testing, and designing. Industries prepare a prototype, replicating the design of the market. The 4D printing process entails the development of products capable of changing with respect to applied stimuli. This will aid in testing the product, which will further reduce the manufacturing and operation costs. It will result in companies testing their product under different conditions before it is made available. Manufacturing further entails post-production processes like packaging, batching, and storage. The 4D printed product will be less of hassle with easier pack-up, maintenance, and handling. Thus, 4D printing is projected to revolutionize the manufacturing process. The market growth restraints include the increasing development costs and lack of skilled personnel.
The global 4D printing market is geographically scrutinized on the basis of the assessment of Europe, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the rest of the world.North America dominated the global market in 2019, with respect to revenue share.
The region benefits from a vast level of awareness in advanced technologies, along with companies prioritizing the transition from 3D to 4D printing.
The emerging market is attracting new and regional players as a result of rising penetration of the 4D printing technology. EnvisionTEC Inc, Autodesk Inc, Stratasys Ltd, CT Core Technologie Group, Hewlett Packard Inc, etc. are some of the eminent companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. STRATASYS LTD
2. AUTODESK INC
3. HEWLETT PACKARD INC
4. CT CORE TECHNOLOGIE GROUP
5. ENVISIONTEC INC
6. THE EXONE COMPANY
7. ORGANOVO HOLDINGS INC
8. ARC CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR ELECTROMATERIALS SCIENCE (ACES)
9. MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05939112/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.