DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — April 20, 2011 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/900016/top_100_constructi) has announced the addition of the "Top 100 Construction & Civil Engineering (Global)" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Global Top 100 largest Construction & Engineering companies. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the Global Top 100 Construction & Engineering Companies is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.
Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation, including details of:
- Sales growth
- Trading stability
- Employee performance
- Level of debt
- Gearing ratios
- Creditor Exposure
- Performance ratios
- Overall financial rating
Results are shown in graphical, numeric and narrative forms, and all individual analysis are measured in both the company's own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These individual analyses highlight a company's success just as easily as it can emphasise its vulnerability.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains an assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed. This key information identifies:
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
- Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Companies can change at an alarming rate in a very short space of time, so it is vital that you keep up-to-date with any changes to your market, and how those changes can affect you. This report can provide you with an in-depth look at your industry, highlight new market opportunities and provide important information to help develop accurate strategic business plans. Whether you wish to benchmark your own company's results, study the industry in more depth or have a vast array of industry intelligence at your disposal, this report is the ideal resource.
This study will give you a completely new insight into the individual financial performance of the 100 largest Construction & Civil Engineering companies around the globe. Whether you are assessing key competitors, probing for new business opportunities, or even searching for takeover targets, a quick glance at this report revealed:
- 13 companies look ripe for takeover with sales increasing but profits down meaning a more prudent management is necessary.
- Last year a quarter of the industry made a pre-tax loss.
- 60 companies saw sales fall last year.
- 36 of your competitors have seen a fall in their overall financial strength.
Each individual company analysis includes:
- A full four year financial assessment, Debtor days analysis, Latest sales/profitability rankings.
- Employee Performance Analysis, Comparisons against industry average.
- Overall company financial rating as read in the Plimsoll Chart, Industry ranking matrix.
- Company analysis written summary.
Some of the Companies Mentioned:
- VINCI SA
- BOUYGUES SA
- CRH PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
- HOCHTIEF AG
- CHINA COMMUNICATIONS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED
- LAFARGE SA
- HOLCIM LTD.
- ACS, ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCION Y SERVICIOS, S.A.
- FLUOR CORP
- FOMENTO DE CONSTRUCCIONES Y CONTRATAS SA
- ACCIONA S.A.
- GRUPO FERROVIAL S.A.
- KAJIMA CORPORATION
- SKANSKA AB
- STRABAG SE
- TAISEI CORPORATION
- DAIWA HOUSE INDUSTRY COMPANY LIMITED
- OBAYASHI CORPORATION
- SEKISUI HOUSE LIMITED
- SHIMIZU CORPORATION
- BILFINGER BERGER AG
- KONINKLIJKE BAM GROEP NV
- BALFOUR BEATTY PLC
- KBR, INC.
- JACOBS ENGINEERING GROUP INC
- JS GROUP CORPORATION
- TURNER CORPORATION, THE
- URS CORP
- MASCO CORP
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/900016/top_100_constructi
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716