(11) Majority of color laser all-in-ones less than $600, March 2010; details at www.hp.com/go/officejet. HP Officejet Pro ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing; details at www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. Energy use based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR program’s TEC test method criteria.
(12) Letter cost per page comparisons for B-size inkjet all-in-ones with fax less than $300 from major vendors as of March 2010. Details at www.hp.com/go/officejet. HP Officejet ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing. Details at www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
(13) Available only in the HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One.
(14) Compared to inkjet all-in-ones with fax less than $200 from major vendors as of March 2010. Details at www.hp.com/go/officejet. Excludes HP Officejet Pro All-in-Ones. HP Officejet CPP based on ISO yield of products offered as of September 2010 with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing. Details at www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
(15) Majority of color laser all-in-ones less than $600, March 2010; details at www.hp.com/go/officejet. Energy use based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR program’s TEC test method criteria.
(16) Based on personal color printers as defined by IDC and shipping as of June 2010 as measured by volume (WXDXH) using manufacturers’ specifications or as measured by operational “A4” size.
(17) Energy consumed based on competitive TEC measurement results found at energystar.gov and eu-energystar.org for single-function color laser printers as of June 2010. TEC based on mono pages in mono print speed. Individual product configuration and usage will affect power consumption.
(18) HP ePrint Enterprise solution requires BlackBerry Enterprise Server deployment, internet- and email-capable BlackBerry smartphone OS 4.5 with separately purchased wireless internet service, HP ePrint app and HP ePrint server. Solution works with PCL5/6, PCL3, PCL3GUI printers (HP and non-HP).
(19) Internet connection is needed.
(20) Upgradeable functionality will be available in 2011. May require an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any internet- and email-capable device. Details at www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
(21) The HP Designjet T7100 Printer offers up to 66 percent lower total cost of ownership over three years compared to competitive color devices and up to 50 percent compared to competitive monochrome solutions, based on HP internal testing.
(22) Based on published manufacturer specifications as of June 2010.
Apple and iPod are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited. ENERGY STAR is a registered mark owned by the U.S. government.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance or market share relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its customers, suppliers and partners; the achievement of expected operational and financial results; and other risks that are described in HP’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2010 and HP’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to HP’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2009. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2010 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.