HP’s alliance with Canon continues to yield global results. HP UPD (Postscript) currently supports the imageRUNNER ADVANCE color products and will support the newer monochrome MFPs this fall. HP Web Jetadmin and HP Remote Monitoring support even the newest Canon products, such as imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6000 Series and 8000 Series monochrome multifunction devices. HP continues to invest in technologies and solutions to enable a common user experience across HP and Canon devices.
Game-changing, web-based collaboration solutions for design professionals
HP has extended its ePrint platform to the graphics market for the first time, redefining the large-format printing experience for design professionals. The new solutions help design teams collaborate across multiple locations, streamline processes and reduce costs.
Additional information about HP’s collaborative print solutions for design professionals is available in a related news release.
More information about HP’s product launch is available in an online press kit at http://www.hp.com/go/InnovationSummit.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) Estimated U.S. street price. Actual price may vary.
(2) OXP-supported devices include: HP LaserJet M3035MFP, M4345MFP, M5035MFP, M9040/9050MFP; HP Color LaserJet CM3530MFP, CM4540MFP, CM4730MFP, CM6030MFP, CM6040MFP; HP 9250C Digital Sender; HP Scanjet 7000n.
(3) Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any internet- and email-capable device. Details at www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
(4) AirPrint will work with iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch (third generation and later).
(5) Requires a wireless access point and an internet connection to the printer. Touchscreen menus are in English or English/French only. Availability varies by region. Services may require registration. Details at www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
(6) Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
(7) HP ENVY 100 e-All-in-One is polyvinyl chloride-free (PVC free); meeting the evolving definition of PVC free as set forth in the “iNEMI Position Statement on the ‘Definition of Low-Halogen Electronics (BFR-/CFR-/PVC-free).’” Plastic parts contain less than 1,000 ppm (0.1%) of bromine (if the Br source is from BFRs) and less than 1,000 ppm (0.1%) of chlorine (if the Cl source is from CFRs or PVC or PVC copolymers). All printed circuit board (PCB) and substrate laminates contain bromine/chlorine total less than 1,500 ppm (0.15%) with a maximum chlorine of 900 ppm (0.09%) and maximum bromine being 900 ppm (0.09%). Printers sold in Korea are not PVC free. USB cable, required in limited geographic areas, is not PVC free.
(8) Requires an internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Apps availability varies by country and language. Details at www.hp.com/go/ePrintcenter.
(9) May require an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any internet- and e-mail-capable device and requires a firmware upgrade. Details at www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
(10) Requires an internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Apps availability varies by country and requires a firmware upgrade. Details at