- The HP ZBook Studio x360 is expected to be available beginning in May for a starting price of $1,499
- The HP ZBook Studio is expected to be available beginning in May for a starting price of $1,299
- The HP ZBook 17 is expected to be available beginning in May. Price not yet available.
- The HP ZBook 15 is expected to be available beginning in May. Price not yet available
- The HP ZBook 15v is expected to be available beginning in May for a starting price of $949.
- The HP DreamColor Z27x G2 Display is available beginning in April for a starting price of $1,999
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
- Based on HP's internal analysis of convertible non-detachables as of February 2018, and power based on maximum processor, graphics, memory.
- Based on internal analysis clamshell form factor notebooks with 4K panel, brightness based on nits.
- Based on HP's internal analysis of ISV- certified mobile workstations as of February 2018, and power based on maximum processor, graphics, memory.
- HP, Quantitative Research with WW End Users, 2015.
- Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP’s Manageability Integration Kit’s management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among desktop workstation vendors as of Sept. 2017 on HP Mobile Workstations with 7th gen and higher Intel® Processors.
- Based on maximum configurations and Geekbench 4 score as of February 2018.
- For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of system disk (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
- Based on maximum configurations and Geekbench 4 score as of March 26, 2018.
- Based on Cinebench R15 open GL testing as of Oct. 5th, 2017 using max configurations for HP ZBook x2 and Microsoft Surface Pro announced May 23, 2017.
- Based on IDC Market Share Data of mobile workstation units sold in quarters 1-4 in 2017. IDC Quarterly Workstation Tracker, 2017Q4 A
- Optional HP DreamColor display with 1 billion colors is sold separately.
- Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Based on HP's internal analysis as of March 13, 2018 of color critical displays with keyboard switching KVM.
- Based on HP's internal analysis of color critical displays as of March 13, 2018 with XYZ sensor, calibration up to three pre-sets, controls & powers external instruments from the display, and generates ICC profiles from the display.
|www.hp.com/go/newsroom||Jim Christensen, HP
©Copyright 2018 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.