- da Vinci Jr.1.0 Pro: A compact 3D printer for professionals, the da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro is compatible with 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filament and has adjustable temperature settings for the extruder nozzle. A 0.3mm diameter extruder is available as a separate purchase add-on for the da Vinci Jr. series and it is perfect for intricate print jobs. It is currently available with an MSRP of $449.95.
- 3D JET: The 3D JET is capable of printing small, precise objects. The commercial printer has a dedicated print head to print support material, which makes it ideal to print movable parts or for one-print assembly projects. The 3D JET is aimed at engineers, toy makers, entrepreneurs, project designers, and other prosumers that need a 3D printing machine that can build prototypes in great quality. Available Q4 2017.
- 3PP0A 3D Printer: Perfect for industrial proto-typing, the XYZprinting 3PP0A is XYZprinting's first composite powder, binder jetting 3D printer. Available Q4 2017.
3D Printing Accessories:
- 3D Scanner Pro: The 3D Scanner Pro captures full-color, full-sized scans of large objects, including people. Scanned items can be uploaded, viewed, repaired or altered with XYZprinting editing software. MSRP $249.
- da Vinci 3D Pen Education Package: XYZprinting's first 3D printing pen is great for DIY craft projects. This exciting new product has no restrictions on print size and doesn't require a computer or software to use. MSRP $59.95
- K-12 STEAM Curriculum Gift Cards: Receive access to three exclusive online curriculum projects not found anywhere else best-suited for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics educators to incorporate 3D printing seamlessly into the classroom. MSRP $49.95.
- UV Curing Chamber: XYZprinting's UV Curing Chamber is a quick-hardening and energy efficient UV chamber to work in tandem with products printed on the Nobel photosensitive, resin-based printing line. The LED lamp cycles around the printed object every 30 seconds to create a consistent stereolithography. MSRP $399.95.
- Robotics: In addition to Diver, XYZ will be showing several other robotic products launched throughout the last 12 months spanning an integrated service robot as well as a humanoid robot and a DIY Robot for educational and entertainment use. All available now, the robots range in price from $44.99 - $399.
- Cal-Comp Bluetooth Speaker: Now you can enjoy wireless stereo audio from a phone or other Bluetooth device such as a computer or a portable music player with the Cal-Comp Bluetooth Speaker with Flash.
- Cal-Comp External 2bay SSD: A high-performance SATA 6Gb/s 2bay M.2 SSD to USB3.1 Gen2 capable of reaching speeds over 1000/900 MB/s.
XYZprinting is frequently recognized for its high-quality products with awards such as TWICE's "Best Pick" award, Digital Trends' "Top Tech of CES" award, Reviewed.com's "CES Editor's Choice" award, PC Mag's "Best of CES" award, COMPUTEX Taipei 2015 "Best Choice" award and Tech & Learning Magazine's "Best of ISTE 2015" award. Its 3D printers have received widespread attention and reviews from the top media influencers in business and technology, including TechCrunch, Forbes, CNET, and VentureBeat.
To learn more about XYZprinting at CES 2017 or to schedule a demo at the show, Sands Halls A-D, Booth #42513 in Las Vegas, January 5-8, 2017.
XYZprinting, a New Kinpo Group company, is the world's leading 3D printing manufacturer. Dedicated to bringing cost-effective 3D printing to educators and classrooms, consumers and artists, small-to-midsized businesses, and households around the world, XYZprinting has broken down the barriers of 3D printer ownership by providing an easy-to-use device that delivers an outstanding user experience, whether connected to a computer or via mobile. Its printers have won several accolades within the 3D printing industry at major technology industry events and by top publications. XYZprinting currently has offices in China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, the United States and Europe. To learn more about XYZprinting products, view useful tutorials, receive online or phone customer service, and access galleries for free, downloadable 3D designs, please visit http://us.xyzprinting.com.
About New Kinpo Group (NKG)
New Kinpo Group, a corporation of several subsidiaries including Cal-Comp, XYZprinting, Kinpo Electronics and AcBel, is a global electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and original design manufacturing (ODM) company that offers its customers lower costs, faster delivery times and world-class product quality. The company's EMS business spans multiple product lines, including storage, printers, network-attached storage (NAS), wireless and broadband, digital home, consumer electronics, wearables, 3D printing, robotics, power management and smart grid, industrial, automotive, security, medical/healthcare and emerging technologies. New Kinpo Group's network of strategically located manufacturing sites have the added benefit of allowing customers to manufacture products closer to their end customers, resulting in dramatically reduced shipping costs, lower tariffs and more cost-effective inventory management. For more information, visit http://en.newkinpogroup.com/
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/xyzprinting-debuts-slew-of-compact-low-cost-versatile-3d-printers-for-work-home-and-play-at-ces-2017-300385156.html
New Kinpo Group
Rachel Talaska, 313-595-6549