- Estaco S.A. – Oviedo Automatic Parking System – (Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia)
- RASANA Engineering Co., LLC – Nakheel Mall on Palm Jumeirah – (Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- WSP Parsons Brinkerhoff – 22 Bishopsgate, London – (London, England, United Kingdom)
Innovation in Utilities and Communications
- Elia – Advanced Substation Design in a Managed Environment – (Brussels, Belgium)
- Hubei Electric Engineering Corporation – Miaoshan 220kV Secondary Transformer Substation – (Wuhan, Hubei, China)
- Snam – CARTESIO – Planning and Maintaining Nationwide Gas Transportation Network – (Milan, Italy)
Innovation in Water Network Analysis
- NJS Engineers India Pvt., Ltd. – JICA Assisted Ganga Action Plan – (Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Roy Hill Iron Ore – Water Supply and Dewatering Network Optimization – (Pilbara, Western Australia, Australia)
- Sabesp – Modeling in Crisis – (São Paulo, Brazil)
Innovation in Water Treatment Plants
- GE India Industrial Private Limited – RO#3 & ZLD System – (Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India)
- MWH UK – Woolston Water Treatment Works Redevelopment – (Southampton, England, United Kingdom)
- United Utilities – AMP6 - CDP – (Warrington, England, United Kingdom)
About The Be Inspired AwardsProgramand The Year in Infrastructure 2016 Conference
Since 2004, the Be Inspired Awards program has showcased excellence and innovation in the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure projects around the world. The Be Inspired Awards program is unique – the only competition of its kind that is global in scope and comprehensive in categories covered, encompassing all types of infrastructure projects. In the awards program, which is open to all users of Bentley software, independent panels of industry experts select finalists for each category. For additional information, visit www.bentley.com/BeInspired.
Bentley’s Year in Infrastructure 2016 Conference is a global gathering of leading executives in the world of infrastructure design, construction, and operations. The conference features a series of presentations and interactive workshops exploring the intersection of technology and business drivers, and how they are shaping the future of infrastructure project delivery and asset performance.
Bentley’s Year in Infrastructure 2016 Conference will include:
- The Project Delivery Summit (by invitation only)
- The Infrastructure Asset Performance Summit (by invitation only)
- The Building and Facilities Forum
- The Rail and Road Forum
- The Oil, Gas, and Chemical Forum
- The Utilities Forum
- The Visions for the Future Forum
- The Be Inspired Awards Ceremony
The Year in Infrastructure 2016 Conference Sponsors
- Platinum: Microsoft
- Gold: ARC Advisory Group, BNP Media, Civil + Structural Engineer, Construction Week, Engineering News-Record, Geospatial Media + Communications, Informed Infrastructure, New Civil Engineer, PennEnergy, Reliabilityweb.com, SPAR 3D
For more details and a complete list of sponsors, including Silver level, click here.
On Oct. 31, more than 100 journalists from leading media outlets around the globe will gather at the Hilton London Metropole for Bentley’s annual Media Day briefing. These journalists will also participate in The Year in Infrastructure 2016 Conference.
For additional information about The Year in Infrastructure 2016 Conference or to register click here. Follow us on Twitter @bentleysystems and follow the news leading up to this event with this hashtag: #YII2016. Like Bentley on Facebook: http://facebook.com/bentleysystems
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems is a global leader in providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancingthe design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2008 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Additional information about Bentley is available at www.bentley.com. For Bentley news as it happens, subscribe to an RSS feed of Bentley press releases and news alerts. Visit The Year in Infrastructure Conference website for highlights of Bentley’s premier thought-leadership event. To view a searchable collection of innovative infrastructure projects from the annual Be Inspired Awards, access Bentley’s Infrastructure Yearbooks. To access a professional networking site that enables members of the infrastructure community to connect, communicate, and learn from each other, visit Bentley Communities.
To download the Bentley Infrastructure 500 Top Owners ranking, a unique global compendium of the top public- and private-sector owners of infrastructure based on the value of their cumulative infrastructure investments, visit BI 500.
Bentley, the “B” Bentley logo, Be, MicroStation, and ProjectWise are either registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Bentley Systems, Incorporated or one of its direct or indirect wholly owned subsidiaries. All other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.