(4) Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
(5) Some vPro functionality, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
(6) Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
(7) Three-year or 1,000 cycles. See http://www.hp.com/go/liionbattery to learn more.
(8) Based on HP's internal analysis as of (January 4, 2016) of notebooks purpose built for collaboration having built-in collaboration keyboard, voice audio tuning, noise reduction software, or= 60db audio and 720p webcam.
(9) Based on HP's internal analysis of 14" business class notebooks as of (January 4, 2016) with 1 million unit annual sales having preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection, passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional docking incorporating power delivery.
(10) Sold separately or as an optional feature.
(11) QHD screen is only available on the HP EliteBook 840 Non-Touch. UHD screen is only available on the HP EliteBook 850 Non-Touch. Full High definition (HD) content is required to view quad high-definition images.
(12) FHD is only available as a non-touch option.
(13) Only available on select models with Intel-based processors.
(14) Optional fingerprint reader not available on the HP EliteBook Folio.
(15) HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android, iOS and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see www.hp.com/touchpoint for availability information.
(16) Dashboard provides current driver, software, BIOS, QFE and security update recommendations.
(17) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
(18) Starting pricing configuration for the HP EliteBook 800 series is the HP EliteBook 840, with an Intel® Core i5-6200U processor.
This document contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including any statements of expectation or belief and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include the possibility the company's business may not perform as expected; that the company may be unable to successfully implement separation strategies; and other risks that are described in the company's reports to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to the risks described in the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for its fiscal year ended October 31, 2014 and the company's Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for its fiscal quarters ended April 30, 2015 and July 31, 2015. The company assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2016 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Attachment Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2945114
Editorial contacts Jenni Balthrop HP Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org www.hp.com/go/newsroom