NOVATO, Calif., July 9, 2013 - IMSI(r)/Design, a pioneer in mobile solutions for AEC and the global leader in retail CAD, launched the release of TurboSite(tm) v1.3 for iPad(tm) and iPhone(tm) at the AIA National Convention recently held in Denver, Colorado.
Included in TurboSite v1.3 is the ability for any organization to mirror the printed field report standard they use today via TurboSite's custom PDF reporting feature, a first in the mobile space.
TurboSite v1.3 includes:
- Custom PDF Field Reporting (a first in the mobile space)
- iPhone compatibility
- Search for text in GeoMarks
- Import and export video and pictures to/from camera roll
- SPS (Sensor Positioning System) improvements, including reduction in drift
- Add text to all markup objects
- Arrows, dimensions, and markup objects always face forward regardless of 3D rotation ("FaceMe")
- Improved diagnostics and notification, including missing xref and fonts
- View facing direction while navigating through a space
- Improved DWF and DWFx support
Availability and Pricing
TurboSite v1.3 for iPad and iPhone has a limited time introductory price of $499 (regularly $999) and is available now.
Free TurboSite Reader v1.3 is also available and contains most of the features in TurboSite, making it an excellent way to test drive the paid app for no cost.
For more information, please visit www.TurboApps.com.
IMSI/Design is a pioneer in mobile solutions for the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry and the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 16 million products distributed since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD(r), TurboViewer(r), TurboReview(r), TurboSite(r), and TurboFloorPlan(tm) families of precision design applications for mobile and desktop. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
pr (at) imsidesign.com/