New SkyVault Series is high output commercial daylighting system
(Vista, Calif. – June 18, 2013) –
Solatube International, Inc., the worldwide leading manufacturer and marketer of Tubular Daylighting Devices (TDDs), is launching the SkyVault Series M74 DS Daylighting System at the
AIA National Convention and Expo, scheduled forJune 20 through 22 in Denver. This new product changes the playing field for commercial daylighting as the largest tubular daylighting device yet.
Benefits of SkyVault include:
- A 29-inch diameter (74 cm) opening to the sky, (an increased aperture and collection capability of the Solatube SolaMaster® series) making it possible for more light to enter an area
- More daylight means higher daytime illuminance and/or greater spacing between units with fewer roof penetrations
- Maximum output while minimizing impact on the building envelope and significantly reducing installation costs
- Temperature control with insulated and sealed curb-mounted roof assemblies that minimize heat gain/heat loss through the roof
- Ideal for large volume spaces with high ceilings, such as airports, convention centers, lobbies, warehouses, manufacturing facilities and retail centers
Information will be available at Solatube International’s AIA Expo Booth 2627 in the Lighting Pavilion.
For more information, please visit the Solatube site at http://www.solatube.com or call 888-SOLATUBE (888-765-2882).
AIA National Convention and Expo
WHO: Solatube International and the new SkyVault Series M74 DS high output commercial daylighting system
WHEN: June 20-22, 2013
WHERE: Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Booth 2627- Lighting Pavilion
The McRae Agency