September 30, 2010-- Center for Spatial Research (Центр пространственных исследований) the provider of geomarketing products and services in Russia, has launched an English version its corporate website (www.csrgeomarketing.com)in order to help international companies to find out more about CSR and work in Russia.
The website will provide information on company’s geomarketing products and services including:
Geomarketing research and consulting:
- Site selection analysis
- Outlet network planning and optimization
- Outlet positioning and promotion
- Trade area analysis
- Customer segmentation (Geodemographics)
- Revenue and turnover forecast and analysis
- Optimization of the outlet product range
- Local market research
- Competitive landscape
Business Atlases and Geomarketing Reports on Russian Cities
- Business Atlas Food Retail in Moscow
- Business Atlas Food Retail St.Petersburg
- Fitness Centers of Saint Petersburg Report
- Geomarketing Analysis of Suburban Real Estate of Moscow Region Report
- Food Services in Saint Petersburg Report
- Geomarketing Analysis of Major Roads and Highways in Saint Petersburg Report
- Cinema Theaters in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Chelyabinsk Report
- Territory planning and management
- Site selection and trade area analysis
- New and existing locations analysis (stores, warehouses, competitors, customers, etc)
- Business assessment and competitive analysis
- Ad campaigns planning and assessment
- Maps and reports to enhance marketing decisions
- St. Petersburg
- Other Russian cities
Since 2003 the Center for Spatial Research has been successfully providing geomarketing products and services to domestic and international companies which operate or plan to penetrate into the Russian market including Home Credit, Leroy Merlin, Sberbank, World Class Fitness.
“In recent years, many international companies are highly interested in geomarketing research and detailed geomarketing data of Russian cities not only Moscow and St. Petersburg but also cities with populations over 100 thousand” - says General manager of Center for Spatial Research Denis Strukov. The crisis forced companies to explore areas in more detail in order to make the correct and accurate decisions on investing in land and property.
Optimization based on geomarketing research, can save more than 30% of the financial cost already at the outlet planning stage. This has been understood by western companies for a long time. "In this regard we have to have detailed marketing geodata on consumers within the major cities in Russia (on postal code or block level) in order to build mathematical models for evaluating the area in future revenue - shares Denis - in Russia to do so in the absence of any detailed data is very difficult."