11th September, Cambridge, UK. 1Spatial is delighted to offer a free, fully functional version of the latest release of Radius Check as a download from their new, updated website.
The first 500 people to download Radius Check from www.1spatial.com will save approximately £500, by obtaining a free version of this spatial analysis tool for Oracle databases.
Radius Check is a user-friendly, Windows-based application that allows easy identification and administration of 2D, 3D and 4D geospatial data that are held in Oracle databases. Using multi-threaded processing, analysis on datasets of all sizes can be executed quickly and efficiently. The results can then be viewed through a colour-coded and easy to use interface. The simplicity of the product means that all geospatial data users can use it, even those without a significant level of technical expertise.
In addition, Radius Check can be used as a learning tool for those new to Oracle Spatial Schemas. It shows some of the hurdles that can arise when geospatially enabling data and it simplifies the syntax of SDO_Geometries with the automatic commenting linked to it.
“Since we launched Radius Check in 2006 we have had a large number of online downloads. We have been urged by customers and partners alike to extend the functionality that is available for free, so to celebrate our revamped website we have taken this decision. Please keep the feedback coming in”, said Steven Ramage, Director of Business Development at 1Spatial.
"I am delighted that as an Oracle Certified Partner, 1Spatial is providing this service for the very large Oracle Spatial customer base that exists around the World", added Mike Turnill, Senior Principal Product Manager, Oracle Server Technologies.
This latest release of Radius Check features a range of enhancements including:
- Improved user interface, streamlined with new capability to change the colours of the interface, with the choice of three different settings
- Improved visual analysis of complex geographical boundaries, for example Islands
- Dashboard overviews of the ‘health’ of data, presented in easy–to-view pie charts
- Improved customisation of the Spatial Index creation
- Improved data analysis. Users can now run SQL “where” queries against different data categories including errors. This enables the creation of ‘to do’ lists for different types of errors and helps determine corrective action
1Spatial offers a range of geospatial data management solutions. These range from simple data checking and cleaning tools, such as Radius Check, through to enterprise data integration, transformation and quality control solutions like Radius Studio. Save time and money now by visiting the new 1Spatial website and downloading Radius Check for free!