e-SPECS v4.1 Released
The industry leading e-SPECS BIM integrated specification solutions keeps getting better as v4.1 has been shipped to all customers under maintenance. Check your Help > About... version to make sure you are using v4.1. New functionality and updates include:
• e-SPECS template project sections now include additional custom paragraphs and notes to specifiers
• Checklist modifications can be made after saving edited sections helping reduce time in making changes later in the design process
• Importing Sections from DOC and RTF files includes AutoTagging of Products, Submittals and Quality Assurances for immediate use via the e-SPECS Checklist and binding to CAD and BIM models
• New "Master Track Changes" can be made in e-SPECS Designer helping a firm to produce more consistency in high quality construction specifications via propagating their lessons learned and product and other preferences through to the writer of each project manual
• Tagging and Display Refresh Performance Improvements
• e-SPECS is now available to be used remotely via the hosted e-SPECS On-Line solutions reducing the need for software purchase, installation and maintenance, with secure access via just an internet browser
• Collaboration with InterSpec's Professional Services team to do peer review, office master management, project spec writing and production services are readily available via e-SPECS On-Line
And more... We appreciate the many customers who provided input into this release and our future product plans.
SpecsIntact Spoken Here
InterSpec is pleased to announce that our Professional Specifiers write projects for clients using the Unified Field Guide Specs (UFGS) and SpecsIntact. If your firm is seeking a qualified specifier for your SpecsIntact projects, request your
FREE Estimate utilizing our staff to complete your project on time and on budget. Another reason to make InterSpec your spec writing partner of choice.
Building Product Manufacturers
Are you a BPM with a product you'd like to get specified into more projects? Interested in learning how you can put your BIM families and specs on the desktops of the industry leading firms? Tired of waiting for your specs to be found and downloaded from the Internet...and hopefully used? The new e-SPECS BPM Program links your BIM and spec content and makes them available to e-SPECS for Revit customers. Don't wait another quarter -
Contact us now.
Down Market: Invest in Your Firm
This is a good opportunity to review and improve internal processes and deploy those technologies helping your firm to be efficient and competitive. We're helping to make it easier in deploying the industry leading construction specification and product selection technology available. Special licensing and training incentives, webcast based training, low cost hosted applications, and professional service incentives all help your firm to be competitive and improve profit margins.
- 50% e-SPECS Designer Discount from Last Quarter
- 5% e-SPECS Training Discount (Webcast or On-Site)
- 10% Spec Writing Project Discount
- A Free e-SPECS Revit Plugin and e-SPECS Desktop License with each e-SPECS for Revit License Purchased
Request your proposal now to ensure
signoff by 3/31/09
MASTERSPEC for e-SPECS quarterly updates are received electronically, easy to download and install and eco friendly. You'll receive your updates via email from ARCOM and just click the link to download, install, and they are ready to use. To check the version you are using, right click in the e-SPECS Checklist on any MASTERSPEC database to view its properties.
e-SPECS is enabling firms to reduce costs while improving product quality.
“The e-SPECS technical support experience was fantastic as we migrated our v3.2 projects to v4.1. They were professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable.”
eMail us your e-SPECS Testimonial
-J Humphrey, URS, Cleveland
e-SPECS for AutoCAD
Wed, Feb 11th
e-SPECS for Revit
Thur, Feb 12th
Thur, Feb 26th
1 and 3pm EST
** NEW **
Tues, Feb 24th
Register for a Webinar Here
View the e-SPECS On-Line Demos Now!
AIA 2009 National Convention and Design Exposition
Apr 30 - May 2, 2009
The Moscone Center
San Francisco, CA
Jun 16 - 19, 2009
Dec 1 - 4, 2009
The Mandalay Bay Hotel
Las Vegas, NV