Company brings together construction leaders and investors to discuss industry's biggest trends and issues
OAKLAND, Calif., Oct. 23, 2020 — (PRNewswire) —
OAKLAND, Calif., Oct. 23, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- StructionSite, Inc., the leading provider of intelligent project tracking software for the construction industry, today announced that registration has opened for its 2020 Virtual Summit, which will be held November 12, 2020. The online gathering brings together leaders from McCarthy Building Companies, Procore, Sellen Construction, Skanska USA Building, Smartvid.io, Southmost Drywall and more. It will also include fresh perspectives from some of the most active investors in the construction community, such as CEMEX Ventures and D20 Capital.
"This is a crucial time and a fantastic opportunity to share insights from both construction leaders and investors about where our industry is headed, particularly as we continue to deal with the fallout of COVID-19 and a global recession," said Matt Daly, CEO and co-founder of StructionSite. "Construction is changing, rising to meet new demands and challenges with the help of new technologies. The speakers at this Summit will arm contractors with the strategy and tactics they need to stay ahead of the curve regardless of the environment."
Sessions are designed to address broad industry issues and trends as well as dive into practical information. Highlights include:
- Thriving in the Unknown: Insights, Data and People: Keynote delivered by Sasha Reed, Director of Industry Advancement at Procore
- Reacting to a Global Pandemic: From the Lens of Safety, Operations and Commercial Management: Fireside chat with Skanska USA Building executives Clay Hayden, CAO; Chris Toher, COO; and Brad MacFarlane, National VP of Safety
- Bringing Reality to Captured Data: How Leveraging AI & ML to Provide Insights on Jobsites Can Enable Project Teams' Capabilities: Deep dive with Josh Kanner, Founder and CEO of Smartvid.io
- Construction Technology Under Stress: Technology case studies presented by David Burns, Director of Innovation and Field Applications at McCarthy Building Companies
- ConTech Investments: Panel discussion including Gonzalo Galindo, Head of CEMEX Ventures, and Sungjoon Cho, General Partner at D20 Capital
- Production Tracking from the Field to the Office: Insights from Southmost Drywall executives Brendan Murray, CFO, and Ronald Rankin, Superintendent
- Tech Forward: Evolving Technology Through Generational Shifts: Conversation with Jenny Moshea, Head of Technology at Sellen Construction
Summit will also preview StructionSite's next steps and vision for the future, as well as provide construction-friendly entertainment and much more.
To register for the StructionSite 2020 Virtual Summit and view the latest agenda, please visit StructionSite.com.
StructionSite is fueling the intelligent construction revolution with the introduction of SmartTrack®, the first automated production tracking tool of its kind. With our intelligent project tracking software, teams get in-depth insights into the status of work completed on a jobsite. Using our iOS or Android application, walk the jobsite recording a 360° video and our AI-powered algorithms map them to the project drawing. SmartTrack translates the photo data into regular updates of installed work, providing actionable insights for your team. Learn more at StructionSite.com.
|Company Name: StructionSite