Public Sector Influencers and Adobe Leaders Discuss Digital Government Transformation Initiatives and Customer Experience Best Practices During Live Virtual Conference
RESTON, Va., Sept. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
WHAT : Carahsoft Technology Corp., The Trusted Government IT Solutions Provider®, is proud to host this year’s Adobe Digital Government Technology Conference on October 7, 2020. This virtual event will discuss digital transformation initiatives and customer experience (CX) best practices, as well as how Adobe is enabling Federal, state and local government agencies to continue improving daily operations while social distancing and remote work remain present.
This year’s event includes four tactical learning tracks to create personalized attendee experiences and accelerate digital service transformation in order to develop seamless citizen and employee interactions. Specifically, these tracks include:
- Create Digital Learning Experiences
- Build People-Centric Websites
- Deliver Seamless Communications
- Enable a Digital Workplace
Participants will not only receive vital insights, but will have the opportunity to hear keynote speeches from public sector leaders and Adobe experts, receive answers to technical questions, and network with government peers in interactive virtual booths.
Attendees may earn up to 2. 6 continuing professional education ( CPE ) credits for participating in the virtual conference.
The conference will feature five keynote speakers:
- Michael J. Sylvester II, Assistant Director & Chief Information Officer, Los Angeles County’s Department of Public Social Services
- Anil Chakravarthy, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Digital Experience Business Unit, Adobe
- Bill Donellan, Vice President, Public Sector, Adobe
- Jonathan Benett, Technical Director, Digital Government Solutions, Adobe
- Craig P. Abod, President, Carahsoft Technology Corp.
Breakout sessions will be led by Adobe’s digital transformation and CX experts, including:
- Tyson Bowman, Senior Solutions Consultant, Adobe
- Richard Calentine, Senior Business Value Manager, Adobe
- Helen Corin, AEM Center of Excellence, Public Sector, Adobe
- Paul Cress, Digital Media Solutions Consultant, Adobe
- Clint Funk, Senior Solutions Consultant, Adobe
- Rukshan Gunawardana, Senior Solutions Consultant, Adobe
- Michelle Hellmuth, Solution Consultant, Adobe
- Melanie Megregian, Senior Solutions Consultant, Adobe
- Erin Regen, Senior Account Executive, Adobe
- Michael Murtha, Senior Solution Architect, Adobe
- Yasir Saleem, Principal Solutions Consultant, Adobe
- Jonathan Schreiber, Senior Manager, Technical Product Evangelism, Adobe
- Chris Sinkus, Senior Campaign Product Specialist, Adobe
- Celeste Streger, Senior Account Executive, Adobe
- Steve Walker, Senior Solutions Consultant, Adobe
Join Adobe, Carahsoft and our presenting sponsors for networking throughout the event. This year’s conference is sponsored by:
- Dell Technologies
- Engage Systems
- Four Points Technology
- Information Analysis Incorporated
- Microsoft Corporation
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET; 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. PT
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
The event agenda and registration are available on the Adobe Digital Government Technology Conference website. This conference is complementary for all attendees. Contact Matthew Jones at (571) 662-3003 or Adobe@carahsoft.com for more information.
Carahsoft Technology Corp. is The Trusted Government IT Solutions Provider®. As a top-performing GSA Schedule and SEWP contract holder, Carahsoft serves as the Master Government Aggregator® for many of its best-of-breed technology vendors, supporting an extensive ecosystem of manufacturers, value-added resellers, system integrators and consulting partners committed to helping government agencies select and implement the best solution at the best possible value.
The company's dedicated Solutions Divisions proactively market, sell and deliver Adobe, VMware, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, Veritas, McAfee, Dell, F5 Networks, Google Cloud, ServiceNow, Open Source, Micro Focus Government Solutions, SAP, and Innovative and Intelligence products and services, among others. Carahsoft is consistently recognized by its partners as a top revenue producer and is listed annually among the industry's fastest growing and largest firms by CRN, Inc., Forbes, Washington Technology, The Washington Post, Washington Business Journal, and Bloomberg Government. Visit us at www.carahsoft.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.