- New MegaFactory facility to generate more than $140 million in economic impact for the City of Patterson and Stanislaus County
- World-class facility will manufacture revolutionary GreenLux™ luxury smart residences and smart commercial buildings, hotels, multifamily units
- Site selection was orchestrated between West Patterson Business Park developers, City of Patterson and Opportunity Stanislas
PALO ALTO, Calif., (May 27, 2020) – S2A Modular – creator of the first electrically self-sustaining, custom and smart-connected GreenLux™ luxury residences and commercial buildings – has officially announced that its Northern California MegaFactory facility will be located in the City of Patterson in Stanislaus County. Following a public hearing on May 14, the company formalized plans that are expected to generate more than $80 million of economic impact to the region – and an additional $60 million in secondary impact due to the scale of the MegaFactory’s operations.
An official groundbreaking ceremony is scheduled for July and construction on the new 240,000 square-foot facility is set to begin later that month.
John Rowland, president and co-founder – S2A Modular
- “We are incredibly proud to announce that S2A has officially selected the City of Patterson as the location for our Northern California MegaFactory, and we are excited to begin the next phase of construction. Our world-class facility will help usher in the GreenLux™ revolution – lowering the cost of living and raising the standard of living through electrically self-sustaining luxury smart homes and smart commercial buildings. All of which are engineered to be the lowest amperage, lowest voltage structures on Earth. Our selection of Patterson was made possible by the hard work and incredible reception from Mayor Deborah M. Novelli and David L. White, CEO of Opportunity Stanislaus. This is an incredible city and we look forward to making a positive long-term impact to the regional economy and the community.”
Mayor Deborah M. Novelli – City of Patterson, Calif.
- “As the Mayor of Patterson, I want to personally welcome S2A Modular to our business community. With the attraction of an Amazon Fulfilment Center, Kohl’s, Grainger Industrial Supply and the Affinia Group Automotive Parts to our Business Park, Patterson has emerged over the last few years as a major leader in warehouse and logistics activity. I was told S2A Modular was having a meeting in Sacramento, I attended. When I met with the company after their conference, I let them know about our amazing community, work force and excellent staff at City Hall and did my best to persuade them to come to Patterson. I thought they would be an excellent addition to our community. It turns out they are! Welcome to Patterson!”
David L. White, CEO – Opportunity Stanislaus
- “It has been a great pleasure to work with S2A Modular on this exciting manufacturing project! This is a technology company that has also developed creative solutions to help solve the California housing crisis in a sustainable, affordable way. The City of Patterson has also demonstrated time and time again that they will move mountains to facilitate economic development. In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, this announcement couldn’t have come at a better time.”
Real Economic Impact. #GreenLux Brand Demand. Global Implications.
- The establishment of a MegaFactory in Patterson is part of S2A Modular's rapid expansion plan to build a total of 35 MegaFactories across the nation by 2025. S2A Modular is engaging cities and municipalities with designated business development programs designed to incentivize and streamline the process for growing companies.
- Impact: with S2A present within a region, home buyers and real estate developers will have ready access to higher quality, energy-efficient homes, hotels, multi-use facilities and commercial buildings produced in a climate-controlled factory using technologically advanced construction techniques. Economic development will be delivered from both the manufacturing facility, as well as the buildings that are manufactured there.
- From single family homes, multifamily buildings, world-class hotels, commercial mixed-use buildings to specialized “SH1” buildings designed to tackle the homeless crisis in the United States, more than 5,000 GreenLux™ units are scheduled to be built in the next couple of years – with a large wave of new orders arriving daily.
To speak with an S2A Modular executive, please contact S2AModular@goDRIVEN360.com or call 310-374-6177.
About S2A Modular
The Future Is Here. Introducing the #GreenLuxHome.
The first electrically self-sustaining, custom luxury homes are changing the way the world understands residential buildings – creating a new standard in stylish design, construction speed, tailor-made features with high-end materials, “surplus energy income” (Net Zero), superior hemp-based sustainable building materials and smart-connected living. From constructing the latest in patented graphene solar panel-charged designer homes, full communities, commercial buildings to world-class hotels, the stunning S 2 A MegaFactory is a one-of-a-kind manufacturing center, producing impeccable structures that usher in a new era in better building and living. No more energy bills. Faster construction. Immediately higher home value compared with traditional “site-built” structures. #GreenLuxSavesBucks. Visit www.S 2 AModular.com and join the #GreenLuxHome revolution on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , and Pinterest .