NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2019 — (PRNewswire) — The global building information modeling (BIM) market is expected to witness a CAGR of 18.6% from 2019 to 2025 to reach USD 10.65 billion by the year 2025. Increasing demand from and increasing demand for digital platforms in professional environment is expected drive the market growth over the forecast period. Additionally, increasing investments by major companies to develop advanced solutions that reduce the time taken from planning to managing phase is expected to propel the market growth in the coming years.
BIM is a platform which enables architects, contractors, engineers, and developers to span the different phases of a project. BIM solutions were used for 3D planning and design of structures, however, with increasing demand from end-use industries, new parameters have been added to this software to increase efficacy of users. BIM is slowly breaking adoption barriers and is expected to experience steady growth over the forecast period.
Key findings from the report:
- The global building information modeling (BIM) market is expected to witness a CAGR of 18.6% during the forecast period (2019-2025) to reach USD 10.65 billion by the year 2025.
- By end-user, architect held the major share of the market in the year 2018.
- By solution, software segment held the major share of the market during 2015-2018.
- North America held the major share of the market during the historical years, and the trend is likely to continue over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to experience significant growth during the forecast period.
- Some of the key companies operating in the market includes Autodesk Inc., Graphisoft SE, Bricsys NV., Beck Technology Ltd., Nemetschek AG, Pentagon Solutions Ltd, Synchro Software Ltd., Dassault Systemes SA, Bentley Systems, Inc., Cadenas GmbH, RIB Software AG, and Trimble Navigation Limited among others.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2019-2025" at: https://www.energiasmarketresearch.com/global-building-information-modeling-market-report/
To purchase report: Email Contact
The report segments building information modeling (BIM) market based on type, deployment, solution, application, project-lifecycle, end-user, and region.
- Architectural Design
- Structural engineering and fabrication
- MEP engineering and fabrication
- Facility Management
- Civil Infrastructure
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Waste Water
By Project Lifecycle
- Planning & Design
- Management and Operation
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Central and South America
- Middle East and Africa
About Energias Market Research –
Energias Market Research launched with the objective to provide in-depth market analysis, business research solutions, and consultation that is tailored to our client's specific needs based on our impeccable research methodology.
With a wide range of expertise from various industrial sectors and more than 50 industries that include energy, chemical and materials, information communication technology, semiconductor industries, healthcare and daily consumer goods, etc. We strive to provide our clients with a one-stop solution for all research and consulting needs.
Our comprehensive industry-specific knowledge enables us in creating high quality global research outputs. This wide-range capability differentiates us from our competitors.
View original content: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/building-information-modeling-market-bim-platform-at-the-forefront-of-evolving-construction-industry-to-register-a-cagr-of-18-6-during-2019-2025-energias-market-research-300977516.html
SOURCE Energias Market Research
|Company Name: Energias Market Research|