The major contributing factor for the growth of the market for Visualization and 3D Rendering Software can be the rise of a need for real-time marketing, which allows flexibility to visualize the product from multiple different angles.
Market Size – USD 1 billion in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 20.6%, Market Trends – Growth of high definition 3D viewing experience.
NEW YORK, April 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Visualization and 3D Rendering Software market is expected to grow from USD 1 billion in 2018 to USD 3.7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 20.6% during the forecast period. The real-time marketing, growth of high definition 3D viewing experience, lesser time and low cost, user-friendly service provider interface and increasing need for innovative and cost-effective technologies for visualization are some of the driving factors of the market. With the rising number of visualization & 3D rendering software devices augmenting the market, there has been a significant rise in concerns related to development, design, and delivery of 3D content and infrastructure.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1120
Shortage of infrastructure and 3D content availability restrain the growth of the visualization and 3D rendering software market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Visualization and 3D Rendering Software market are segmented by deployment type into cloud and on-premises. The cloud segment is speculated to witness the highest growth at a CAGR of 20.9% during the forecast period, due to the demand for decreasing costs of equipment and the growth in cloud data adaptation for obtaining resources on demand.
- The Visualization and 3D rendering software market is segmented by end-user application into architectural & product visualization, high-end video games, marketing & advertisement and training simulation. Marketing & advertisement segment in solution is expected to witness the highest growth at a CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period since, with the help of 3D visualization, customers have an opportunity to have a clearer picture of the products or services they are interested in. Moreover, ease and lower cost benefits of marketing encourage vendors to advertise their products or services using the software.
- The Visualization and 3D rendering software market is segmented by vertical into architecture, building, and construction, media & entertainment, design & engineering, healthcare & life sciences, academic and others. Healthcare & life sciences segment is expected to witness the highest growth at a CAGR of 23.1% during the forecast period since 3D visualizations can be used for purposes like anatomical images, leading to improved surgical planning, diagnoses, and outcomes.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/visualization-and-3d-rendering-software-market
- The Visualization and 3D Rendering Software Market is segmented geographically into North, America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America, being a developed country and always adopting advanced technologies, dominates the segment with a CAGR of 23.9% during the base year, by highly adopting Visualization and 3D Rendering Software across multiple verticals for better outcomes for the end users.
- Key players within Visualization and 3D Rendering Software market are Autodesk, Inc (California, US), Siemens AG (Munich, Germany), Adobe Systems (California, US), Dassault Systèmes (Vélizy-Villacoublay, France), NVIDIA Corporation (California, US), Trimble, Inc (California, US), Next Limit Technologies (Madrid, Spain), Corel Corporation (Ottawa, Canada), SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany), Chaos group (Sofia, Bulgaria), The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd (London, UK), NewTek, Inc (Texas, US), Render Legion S.R.O. (Prague, Czech Republic), Luxion, Inc (California, US), and Cristie Digital Systems (California, US)
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of deployment type, end-user application, verticals, and regional analysis.
Visualization and 3D Rendering Software Market by deployment type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Visualization and 3D Rendering Software Market by end-user applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Architectural & Product Visualization
- High-End Video Games
- Marketing & Advertisement
- Training Simulation
Visualization and 3D Rendering Software Market, by verticals (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Architecture, Building, and Construction
- Media & Entertainment
- Design & Engineering
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
Visualization and 3D Rendering Software Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse more reports of Software and Services category at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/software-and-services
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052