SAN JOSE, Calif. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — February 24, 2019 — Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) today announced it will showcase the Cadence® Verification Suite and its most recent innovations at DVCon 2019. The event is being held from February 25 to 28, 2019 in San Jose, Calif., with Cadence, a gold sponsor, in Booth 702. To learn more about the Cadence activities at DVCon and register for the conference, visit www.cadence.com/go/dvcon2019.
WHAT: Cadence is scheduled to deliver several presentations, panels and tutorials for DVCon attendees. The sessions are as follows:
- Workshop: “Going Practical with Portable Testing and Stimulus Standard (PSS)”, Monday, February 25 at 3:30 p.m., Sharon Rosenberg, Senior Solutions Architect
- Poster: “How to Create Reusable Portable Testing and Stimulus Standard VIP”, Tuesday, February 26 at 10:30 a.m., Sharon Rosenberg, Senior Solutions Architect
- Poster: “Utilizing Technology Implementation Data in Blended HW/SW Power Optimization”, Tuesday, February 26 at 10:30 a.m., Frank Schirrmeister, Senior Product Management Group Director
- Paper: “Yikes, Why Is My SystemVerilog So Sloooow?”, Tuesday, February 26 at 3:00 p.m., John Rose, Senior Product Engineering Architect
- Paper: “NVME Development and Debug for a 16x Multicore System”, Wednesday, February 27 at 10:00 a.m., Arindum Guha, Application Engineer Architect
- Paper: “Test-Driving PSS for System Low-Power Validation”, Wednesday, February 27 at 10:00 a.m., Matan Vax, Distinguished Engineer
- Lunch panel: “Data-Driven Verification: Going Beyond Metrics to Efficiency”, Wednesday, February 27 at 12:00 p.m., Larry Melling, Product Management Director
- Paper: “Coherency Verification and Deadlock Detection Using Perspec™ PSS”, Wednesday, February 27 at 3:00 p.m., Phu Huynh, Solutions Architect
- Tutorial: “Data-Driven Verification: Driving the Next Wave of Productivity Improvements”, Thursday, February 28 at 8:30 a.m., Larry Melling, Product Management Director
In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to hold in-depth discussions on a variety of verification topics with Cadence subject matter experts at the booth. Experts will be available to discuss simulation, hardware-based verification (including emulation and FPGA-based prototyping), mixed-signal verification, formal verification, Verification IP (VIP) and system verification using portable stimulus.
WHEN: DVCon is scheduled for February 25 – 28, 2019.
WHERE: The Doubletree Hotel, 2050 Gateway Place, San Jose, Calif. Cadence is located in Booth 702.
Cadence enables electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create the innovative end products that are transforming the way people live, work and play. Cadence software, hardware and semiconductor IP are used by customers to deliver products to market faster. The company’s System Design Enablement strategy helps customers develop differentiated products—from chips to boards to systems—in mobile, consumer, cloud datacenter, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments. Cadence is listed as one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Learn more at cadence.com.
© 2019 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, the Cadence logo and the other Cadence marks found at www.cadence.com/go/trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.