DUBLIN, Nov 1, 2018 — (PRNewswire) —
The "Global Robotic Simulator Market 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global robotic simulator market to grow at a CAGR of 11.37% during the period 2018-2022.
Global Robotic simulator Market 2019-2023, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the use of robotic simulators across different end-user industries.
The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is the growing demand for virtual commissioning in manufacturing industries. Robotic simulation has become an essential tool for the aerospace and defense industry when it comes to the concept of virtual commissioning.
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is the increasing innovations in programming software for improving services. Vendors are ensuring that the necessary development and simulation software for programming robots are up-to-date and include latest features that make programming hassle-free.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is the increased availability of open-source platforms. The demand for these platforms is increasing as they are free, in turn, impacting the market's growth.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- Growing need for robotic simulation
- Threats and vulnerabilities associated with the cloud platform
- Real-time digital simulation
- Midea Group
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- On-premises - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Cloud-based - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Surge in demand for industrial robots
- Real-time digital simulation
- Growing demand for virtual commissioning in manufacturing industries
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 14: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9m43tg/global_robotic?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-robotic-simulator-market-2019-2023-market-to-grow-at-a-cagr-of-11-37---key-vendors-are-abb-fanuc-midea-group-nvidia--siemens-300742068.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
|Company Name: Research and Markets