Enables quality professionals to quickly execute closed-loop CAPA and initiate enterprise-wide product change
ANDOVER, Mass. and Munich, Germany – Aras®, the next leader in enterprise product lifecycle management (PLM) software, today announced availability of new functionality in Aras Innovator to enable quality management professionals to react to quality events and cascade change requirements across all facets of product development. This new capability in the Quality Management Systems (QMS) application connects Manufacturing and Service to product engineering to create a Digital Thread for product quality. In addition, the latest version of Aras Innovator adds new usability and productivity features.
The latest version of Aras Innovator is available for open download. Existing subscribers are entitled to software upgrades performed by Aras at no additional charge, regardless of the amount of system customization.
Enterprise-wide Quality Management in One PLM Platform
- Closed-loop corrective action/preventive action (CAPA) – accelerates identification, containment, and analysis of issues, and tracking of affected items
- Root cause analysis (RCA) – offers a variety of RCA tools; fault tree analysis, fishbone analysis, and five whys
- Collaboration – supports quality review through Visual Collaboration, business rules and workflow, and aggregation and packaging of CAP items
- Reporting – provides 8D reporting and tracking of CAPA metrics (% closed, % due)
New Usability and Fast Access to Information for Enhanced Productivity
The latest version of Aras Innovator adds a range of user interface (UI) enhancements that include:
- Tab mode – offers a Tab view to avoid launching multiple windows during an Aras Innovator session
- Enhanced search – new preview option allows quick viewing of full item details directly from search results
- Deep Linking – allows users to share asset locations through direct URL hyperlinks
- Microsoft Edge support – enables Aras Innovator access through the Microsoft Edge browser
For more information, attend the live Aras Innovator Demo Series webinar on Quality Systems, Thursday, April 13, 11 AM EDT.
- “With this latest release of Aras Innovator, we continue to expand the Aras PLM Platform, whether building out the Quality Management System application for the specific needs of quality professionals or extending the platform to connect Engineering, Manufacturing, and Service to enable Digital Thread. Driven by customer requirements and input, Aras Innovator is the industry’s only PLM platform that provides the upgradeability, flexibility, and scalability that organizations require for digital transformation and complex product innovation.” – John Sperling, VP Product Management, Aras
We offer the best Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software for global businesses with complex products and processes. Resilient PLM platform technology makes Aras more scalable, flexible and upgradable for the world’s largest organizations, and a full set of applications provide complete functionality for the business of engineering. Customers include Airbus, GE, Hitachi, Honda, Kawasaki, Motorola and XEROX. Aras is privately held with global headquarters in Andover, Mass. More at www.aras.com