NACKA STRAND, Sweden — (BUSINESS WIRE) — October 27, 2016 — Regulatory News:
Hexagon (STO: HEXAB)
Third quarter 2016
- Net sales increased by 5 per cent to 779.7 MEUR (742.3). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 2 per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 7 per cent to 179.8 MEUR (167.8)
- Earnings before taxes amounted to 174.2 MEUR (161.7)
- Net earnings amounted to 141.1 MEUR (129.4)
- Earnings per share increased by 8 per cent to 0.39 EUR (0.36)
This information is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 28 October 2016.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Hexagon's solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries. Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 16,000 employees in 46 countries and net sales of approximately 3.0bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com ( http://www.hexagon.com/) and follow us @HexagonAB.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com