Finalists Announced for Best of Enterprise Connect Awards: 8x8, Acano, IBM, Sprint, Unify, and VidyoSAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 10, 2015 — (PRNewswire) — Enterprise Connect Orlando, produced by UBM Tech, today announces six finalists for the annual Best of Enterprise Connect award, which recognizes exhibitors who have made significant technological advancements in enterprise communications and collaboration. The winner will be announced at Enterprise Connect Orlando, happening March 16-19 at the Gaylord Palms hotel. For more information on Best of Enterprise Connect, visit: www.enterpriseconnect.com/bestofenterpriseconnect
From more than 40 competitive entries, the panel of Best of Enterprise Connect judges selected six impressive new technologies as finalists:
* 8x8 Virtual Office Analytics – A big data suite of analytics and reporting tools designed to deliver customizable insights into an organization's historical and real-time communications environment to improve enterprise decision-making.
* Acano Open – Bringing Lync and virtually all non-Lync users together
* IBM Verse – A cloud-delivered, mobile-optimized personal assistant that helps users prioritize and personalize.
* Sprint Business – A new integrated and fully managed IT and communication solution that allows businesses to stop over-provisioning and over-spending. To be announced at Enterprise Connect on March 17.
* Unify Circuit – Brings together voice, video, messaging, screen share, and file sharing in a single pane of glass, with one unified view across virtually all devices.
* Vidyo VidyoMobile for Smart Glasses – Delivers hands free video communication for integrated augmented reality and see-what-I-see workflow applications.
"We congratulate this year's Best of Enterprise Connect finalists, who are all introducing new products or services designed to improve the way businesses communicate both internally and externally," said Eric Krapf, Enterprise Connect Co-Chair. "We received an impressive collection of submissions, but the judges felt that these six tools—from analytics to augmented reality to truly integrated communications experiences—genuinely stand out."
Between now and the event, Best of Enterprise Connect judges will meet with finalists for in-depth briefings on each product's distinguishing features and business case. The judging panel of industry experts consists of:
- Robin Gareiss, President and Founder, Nemertes Research
- Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research
- Marty Parker, Principal Consultant, UniComm Consulting and Co-founder, UCStrategies
- David Stein, Principal, Stein Technology Group
The Best of Enterprise Connect Award Presentation will take place on the Keynote stage on Wednesday, March 18 at 9:00 am.
All finalists will be present on the Enterprise Connect Expo floor, which showcases the entire enterprise communications and collaboration ecosystem, including leading equipment, software and service providers.
Enterprise Connect includes a three-and-a-half-day conference program featuring keynote addresses and panels, breakout sessions, and discussions, spanning eight dynamic tracks. To plan your agenda, see the conference schedule here: www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/scheduler
Register for Enterprise Connect: www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/registration
Apply for an Enterprise Connect Media Pass: www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/media-center
About Enterprise Connect
Enterprise Connect is the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration in North America. Produced by UBM Tech, Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications and collaboration hardware, software, systems and services. Enterprise Connect owns and produces No Jitter, ( www.nojitter.com), providing daily blogging and analysis, and it also serves the enterprise communications community with a weekly email newsletter, a Webinar Series and Virtual Events. For more information, visit www.enterpriseconnect.com.
About UBM Tech
UBM Tech is a global media business that brings together the world's technology communities through live events, online properties and custom services. UBM Tech's community-focused approach provides its users and clients with expertly curated research, education, training, community advocacy, user-generated content and peer-to-peer engagement opportunities that serve the Security, Enterprise IT and Communications, Network Infrastructure and Applications, and Game and App Developers communities. UBM Tech's brands include Black Hat, Dark Reading, Enterprise Connect, Game Developers Conference (GDC), GTEC, HDI, InformationWeek, and Interop. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion. For more information, go to http://tech.ubm.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/enterprise-connect-names-six-new-products-leading-advancements-in-enterprise-communications-300033790.html
SOURCE UBM Tech
Jamie Porter, (415) 205-6280