Las Vegas, NV, USA (December 2, 2014) - Trelligence, Inc. announces the availability of Trelligence Affinity™ 9.0, the latest release of its unique architectural programming, conceptual and schematic design, and design validation software at Autodesk University 2014 today. Trelligence is an established member of the Autodesk Authorized Developer network, delivering bi-directional integration between Affinity and Autodesk® Revit® Architecture that provides critical interoperability between the program and design phases of building projects. The Trelligence team will hold live demos of the new Affinity 9.0 release at booth 186 throughout the show.
New features in Affinity 9.0 include:
Enhanced support for BIM integration - Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2015, Trimble SketchUp® Pro 2015, Bentley AECOsim Building Designer V8i, ARCHIBUS®, IES VE-Gaia and VE-Navigator for LEED®, and Graphisoft®ArchiCAD® 16, 17, & 18.
- Revit-Specific Integration Enhancements:
- Drag and drop program departments directly onto the Revit level at once.
- Drag and drop program rooms into Revit - option to exclude boundary lines for renovations
- Select phase - pull program data from a specific phase or program option
- Swap rooms and relevant room data, maintaining a link to the program
- Select the Affinity design scenario to sync to Revit
- See target program area in room tags, or in the room properties in Revit
- Affinity Programming - New headcount and capacity drivers for mobile workspace strategies
- Affinity Stacking Diagram - User-customizable views and capacity indicators
- Google Earth Overlay - View satellite image overlay on the building site
- Added support for international projects - New currency formats, double-byte language support
Team Projects / Repository - Added visibility of locked elements and performance improvements
Tuesday, December 2nd:
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (Community Reception)
Wednesday, December 3rd:
11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (AUGI Reception)
Thursday, December 4th:
11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
About Trelligence, Inc.
Trelligence Affinity™ delivers architectural programming, space planning, reporting, and design validation tools that assist the architect and owner in effectively planning, designing, and managing building space - whether new construction, renovation, or move management. The software provides a collaborative platform and integration with leading BIM and IWMS/CAFM software for an efficient and integrated design workflow that enables real-time design-to-program analysis and unprecedented early sustainability analysis. For more information and video demonstrations, visit www.trelligence.com.