SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- Sep 29, 2014 -- Informative Graphics Corporation ( IGC), an OpenText Global Technology Partner and a leader in viewing, collaboration and redaction technology, has announced the launch of Blazon® Enterprise for OpenText Content Server.
Blazon automates document transformation and publishing, eliminating cumbersome manual steps. It has the broad compatibility to take files in practically any format -- from documents and images to CAD drawings -- and produce renditions in PDF (including PDF/A and PDF/E and Fast Web View), TIFF or IGC's secure Content Sealed Format (CSF).
Because Blazon for OpenText was designed for Content Server, its robust publishing options are available from within the Content Server interface -- no need to leave the repository to transform and work with files.
Other highlights of Blazon include:
- Ability to easily combine multiple documents into one easy-to-use published file, complete with a hyperlinked table of contents
- Publishing as IGC CSF files enables security features, which include file expiration, password protection, permissions setting and other security settings
- CAD support that preserves vector geometry and maintains layers, block attributes, plot styles and fonts for high-fidelity renditions
- Ability to burn in stamps, watermarks or banners that can include draft status, time stamps or other text
- Capabilities for burning in markups including Brava annotations and comments
- Scalability to grow as your file transformation needs grow
"IGC is excited to offer Blazon's versatile document transformation services to OpenText Content Server users," said Gary Heath, IGC's president and CEO. "The IGC Brava!® offering has been the cornerstone of our partnership with OpenText. With today's launch of Blazon Enterprise and tomorrow's launch of Redact-It® Enterprise, we are truly demonstrating our commitment to expand product offerings to our joint customers and strategic alignment with OpenText."
For more information on Blazon Enterprise for OpenText Content Server, please visit http://www.infograph.com/opentext/blazon.
Since 1990, IGC has been a leading developer of commercial software products for viewing, collaboration and redaction. IGC products, including Redact-It®, Blazon® and viewing/collaboration/annotation tool Brava!®, are renowned for their cost-saving value, ease-of-use, features and scalability. The products have been deployed by thousands of corporations, law firms and government entities in the United States and internationally. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, IGC maintains offices in the United States and has key distribution partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.infograph.com or follow us on Twitter @IGCsoftware or Facebook at www.facebook.com/InformativeGraphics.
Note to Editors: Informative Graphics, IGC, Brava!, Blazon and Redact-It are registered trademarks of Informative Graphics Corporation. All other names are the properties of their respective owners.
Media Contact: Christine Musil Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC) 602.971.6061, ext. 133 Email Contact