"AMD is thrilled to launch the AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics card, built on the same award-winning Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture that powers the gaming industry," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager, Graphics Business Unit, AMD. "This record-shattering dual-GPU card will enable industry-leading audio and visually stunning 4K gaming, proving once again that Radeon is gaming."
Heralding an industry first, the AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics card comes equipped with an advanced closed-loop, pre-assembled and maintenance-free liquid cooling system. Developed jointly with Asetek, a leading provider and designer of PC liquid cooling solutions, users can expect cool temperatures, quiet operation and consistent performance from the AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics card right out of the box.
"Asetek is proud to collaborate with AMD to provide an outstanding cooling solution for a truly cutting-edge and groundbreaking graphics card," said Andre Eriksen, CEO and founder, Asetek. "With our custom fitted liquid cooling technology, the AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics card delivers quiet powerful performance."
Thanks to its Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, the AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics card offers the ultimate opportunity to experience high-performance gaming with Mantle(3). With Mantle, gamers have access to the world's only currently available and proven low-overhead API.
A new level of audio immersion is made possible by AMD TrueAudio technology(4), which brings surround sound to any stereo headset. With a dedicated audio processor on the GPUs, the AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics card delivers a richer and deeply immersive soundscape for an unparalleled PC gaming experience.
Along with sound, the AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics card sets the bar for visual experiences on current and upcoming PC titles, effortlessly handling high-resolution, multi-monitor configurations with AMD Eyefinity technology(5).
The AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics card will be available later this month at a starting price of $1499 USD and EUR 1099 (excluding VAT)(6).
- Learn more about the AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics card
- Read blog post: Hail to the King: Introducing the AMD Radeon R9 295X2
- Learn more about Mantle, AMD's acclaimed and groundbreaking API
- Become a fan of AMD Gaming on Facebook
- Engage with us on Twitter @AMDRadeon
- Become a fan of
AMD on Facebook
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(1) In a 3DMark Fire Strike benchmark test in 1080p, the AMD Radeon R9 295X2 outperforms the Titan Black, Nvidia's highest performing graphics card as of March 12, 2014, by a score of 15,862 to 9,878 in the Performance preset, and 8,764 to 4,725 using the Extreme preset. Test system: Intel i7 4960X CPU, 16GB memory, Nvidia driver 334.89, AMD Catalyst driver 14.10 and Windows 8.1. GRDT-36
(2) Requires 4K display and content. Supported resolution varies by GPU model and board design; confirm specifications with manufacturer before purchase.
(3) Application support for Mantle is required.
(4) AMD TrueAudio technology is offered on select AMD Radeon R9 and R7 200 Series GPUs and is designed to improve acoustic realism. Requires an enabled game or application. Not all audio equipment supports all audio effects; additional audio equipment may be required for some audio effects. Not all products feature all technologies-check with your component or system manufacturer for specific capabilities.
(5) AMD Eyefinity technology supports multiple monitors on an enabled graphics card. Supported display quantity, type and resolution vary by model and board design; confirm specifications with manufacturer before purchase. To enable more than two displays, or multiple displays from a single output, additional hardware such as DisplayPort-ready monitors or DisplayPort 1.2 MST-enabled hubs may be required. A maximum of two active adapters is recommended for consumer systems. See www.amd.com/eyefinityfaq for full details.
(6) SEP as of April 2014.
Contact: Antal Tungler AMD Public Relations (289) 695-0902 email@example.com