DUBUQUE, Iowa, February 27, 2013 – Eagle Point Software Corporation, an Autodesk AEC Industry Partner, announced the release of the Personal Edition of its Pinnacle Series. Pinnacle Series helps firms get productive with their use of Autodesk products by delivering multiple implementation, training and support resources in a single, concise interface. Through a combination of software and services, design professionals access onscreen Workflow, Cheat Sheet & Video content, and receive unlimited Live Training and Technical Support.
“The Personal Edition is a cloud-hosted version of our popular Pinnacle Series,” explains Brad Heil, Vice President of Products & Services at Eagle Point. “We’ve been helping thousands of design professionals over the past 5 years use Autodesk software with our Business Edition of Pinnacle Series and now offer single seat licenses, ideally suited for small firms. Because the Personal Edition leverages a cloud infrastructure, businesses can be up and running in just minutes with no additional IT costs. Plus, people can easily use the Personal Edition at home to learn more about AutoCAD Civil 3D and Autodesk Revit when it’s more convenient for them.”
The Personal Edition of Pinnacle Series includes the following resources:
- Interactive Workflows that guide people through proper command use and task sequence.
- Cheat Sheets that convey short tips & tricks or troubleshooting steps.
- Over 150 (50+ hours) How-to and Recorded Training Class Videos for each discipline.
- Unlimited access to Live, Expert-Led, 1-hour virtual Training Classes (Basic and Advanced topics).
- Unlimited access to Eagle Point Expert Technical Support through chat, email and telephone.
- Peer Chat mechanism lets people ask for help from the community of all Pinnacle Series users.
- A robust Search engine that presents relevant results across all Pinnacle Series content.
These resources help users become more productive with popular Autodesk products including:
About Pinnacle Series
Pinnacle Series helps firms get the most out of their Autodesk software investments and enables them to spend less money on training and decrease lost billable time. With included Workflows, Cheat Sheets, Videos, On-line Training, Chat and Technical Support resources, Pinnacle Series is ideal for:
- Just-in-time Training on Autodesk software
- Understanding new software workflows and features in annual releases
- Keeping occasional users productive
- Minimizing downtime when people get stuck
The Business Edition of Pinnacle Series expands on the capabilities of the Personal Edition offering content customization and a flexible, floating license model. To learn more about the Business Edition of Pinnacle Series, visit http://www.eaglepoint.com/products/pinnacleseries/psbe.html.
About Eagle Point Software Corporation
Since 1983, Eagle Point Software Corporation has been delivering technical software and services to the AEC market. As an Autodesk AEC Industry Partner and authorized Autodesk Developer, ISV and Government partner, we offer our flagship product Pinnacle Series to help our architectural and engineering clients use Autodesk technology more productively. For more information, please visit http://www.eaglepoint.com.
Autodesk, AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other company names, brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.